THINGS TO BE AVOIDED DURING RAMADAN
- Don’t sleep in the course of the day and pray all night time. By doing this you’re changing the day into night time and the night time into day, which isn’t the aim of fasting.
- Avoid being lazy and inactive in the course of the day.
- Don’t waste time taking part in video games in the course of the day. Rather, please Allah by rising in your worship of him.
- Avoid having iftar events. Ramadan wasn’t meant to be a meals extravaganza.
- Don’t ask your spouse to spend Ramadan within the Kitchen. Eat one thing mild and fast – she isn’t Biryani lady.
6. Spend the final 10 days worshipping Allah fairly than attempting to organize for Eid! A day that’s higher than a thousand months is in these final 10 days. You can’t afford to overlook this.
7. Don’t keep awake the complete night time. Your physique has a proper over you, and when it needs relaxation, then relaxation.
8. Avoid extreme socializing after tarawih.
9. Avoid procuring so much in Ramadan.
10. Don’t eat the complete night time.
11. Don’t hang around at night time fairly than worshipping Allah.
12. Eid doesn’t require a great deal of preparation. Don’t fall into this entice! Keep it easy, and it will likely be blessed.
May we witness this forthcoming Ramadan with sound well being – Ameen….
Part -1 Common Mistakes During Ramadan:
1) Focusing on meals; to the extent that folks start to fret about consuming extra then truly fasting. This additionally goes together with spending tons of cash on Iftars regardless that an individual doesn’t have to eat that a lot meals.
2) Making Suhr means earlier than Fajr. Some folks eat Suhr just a few hours after Tarawih or Isha Salah, that is unsuitable. It ought to be eaten nearer to the time of Fajr.
3) People don’t make Niyyah [intentions] to quick for Ramadhan. This is one thing within the coronary heart and doesn’t must be verbal. Also it solely must be finished as soon as, at first of Ramadhan and never each single day.
4) If you discover out late that Ramadhan began, you need to cease consuming and quick for that day, making that day up after Ramadhan/Eid ends.
5) Many folks don’t assume you pray Tarawih on the primary night time of Ramadhan. They imagine you pray it after the primary day you truly quick. They overlook that the Islamic calendar runs on the moon, Maghrib is the beginning of the brand new day.
6) Many folks imagine if you happen to eat or drink on accident this breaks your quick. This is fake, if you happen to do that on accident you then proceed fasting and don’t have to make up the day.
7) Some folks take the opinion that in the event that they see somebody consuming or consuming they need to not remind the person who he/she is fasting. According to Shaykh Bin Baz [ra], that is incorrect and it’s an order from Allah for us to ordain the nice and forbid the evil. Thus we inform the individual, as a result of we’re forbidding the evil this fashion.
8) Many sisters imagine they can’t use Hennah whereas fasting. This is inaccurate, they’re allowed to make use of it throughout Ramadhan.
9) Some folks imagine if you end up cooking you can not style the meals to see if it has the fitting spices/flavors. This is fake, and allowed in Islam so long as the individual cooking just isn’t consuming the meals. Rather they’ll style it to see if it wants salt, or extra spices.
10) Many folks assume you can not use a Miswak or toothbrush throughout Ramadhan. This is fake, for the Prophet [peace be upon him] used to make use of a miswak throughout Ramadhan. Also you CAN use toothpaste; the reasoning by the students is that the Miswak has taste, thus toothpaste is okay to make use of [if you are not eating it].
Part -2 Common Mistakes During Ramadan:
11) Some folks make the Fajr Adhan early. They do that so folks will cease consuming earlier than Fajr and never invalidate their quick. This is unsuitable and one thing we should always not do.
12) Some folks make the Maghrib Adhan late. They do that so folks will begin consuming late, simply incase Maghrib has not are available but. This too is unsuitable and we should always not do that.
13) Many many individuals imagine you can not have intercourse along with your partner throughout the entire month of Ramadhan. This is fake, you can not do that solely in the course of the occasions if you end up fasting. Between Maghrib and Fajr it’s permissible to do.
14) Many ladies imagine that if their interval has simply ended and they didn’t make Ghusl, they can’t quick that day [considering their period ended at night, and they went to bed without Ghusl, waking up without having a chance to make it]. This is inaccurate, if a ladies has not made Ghusl she will be able to nonetheless quick.
15) Many males imagine that if he has had intercourse along with his spouse and didn’t make Ghusl [similar to the above] then he can not quick the following morning. This can also be incorrect, for he can quick even when he has not made Ghusl. They can take Ghusl in the course of the fasting time and proceed their prayers.
16) Some folks pray Dhur and Asr prayers collectively throughout Ramadan. (primarily in Arab international locations) This is inaccurate and ought to be prevented.
17) Some folks imagine you can not eat till the Muadhthin is finished calling the Maghrib Adthan. This is inaccurate, as quickly as he begins an individual can break their quick.
18) Many folks don’t make the most of making D’ua earlier than they break their quick. This is without doubt one of the thrice when Allah accepts an individual D’ua.
19) Many folks make the error of spending the later a part of Ramadhan getting ready for ‘Id, neglecting Ramadhan. This is incorrect and these people lose the concept of what Ramadhan is about.
20) Many parents do not let their children fast during Ramadhan [young children]. This is something counter productive to a child. By allowing him to fast he will grow up to know he must do this act.
Part -3 Common Mistakes During Ramadan:
21) Many people think Ramadhan is just about not eating and forget about controlling their tempers and watching what they say. In actuality we are supposed to control our tempers and mouths even more during Ramadhan.
22) People often waste their time during Ramadhan. They go to sleep during the day and get nothing done. We should be taking advantage of this blessed month by doing extra Ibaadat.
23) Some people don’t go on journeys or journey throughout Ramadhan. They assume they’ve to interrupt their quick when touring. This is definitely non-obligatory, if you wish to break your quick whereas touring you may [with making it up later], and if you happen to don’t you may proceed fasting.
24) Many people who find themselves ready don’t make I’tikaf on the masjid. We ought to make the most of our good well being and spend plenty of time on the Masjid, particularly the final 10 days of Ramadhan.
25) Some folks imagine they can’t lower their hair or nails throughout Ramadhan. This can also be false.
26) Some folks say you can not swallow your spit throughout Ramadhan. This too is fake. However you can not swallow mucus that has entered your mouth.
27) Some folks say you can not use scented oils or perfumes throughout Ramadhan. This too is fake.
28) Some folks imagine bleeding breaks the quick. This just isn’t true.
29) Some folks imagine if you happen to throw up on accident it breaks your quick. This just isn’t true, nonetheless if you happen to do it deliberately it does.
30) Some folks assume you can not put water in your nostril and mouth throughout wudhu in Ramadhan. This too is inaccurate.
DO NOT Consume meals with excessive quantities of sodium
- Why?: Sodium triggers thirst via out the fasting hours of the day.
- Solution: Instead, eat meals which might be excessive in potassium, they preserve water and supress your thirst.
Bananas are excessive in potassium. A banana at Suhoor time can management your thirst degree via out the day.
Best sources of potassium for Suhoor time:
- Dried peaches
- Dark chocolate
Worst decisions for Suhoor:
- Fast meals normally
Best decisions for Suhoor:
- Whole grain bread
Drinking plenty of water at suhoor is necessary, however not as a lot as consuming it via out your non-fasting hours.
The Grave is looking……! Listen very very rigorously! Oh son of Adam! I’m stuffed with darkness so carry with you the sunshine of Salaat. I’m a spot of worry, so carry with you the peace of Al-Quran. I’m stuffed with snakes and scorpions so carry with you the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). I’m stuffed with punishment so carry with you the reward of charity/sadaqah. DON’T FORGET ME AS I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL……! Please don’t hold this reminder to your self, share along with your beloved brothers and sisters.
Knowledge for Material Gain
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) mentioned that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) mentioned: “Whoever seeks knowledge that should be sought seeking the Face of Allah, but he only seeks it for the sake of some worldly gain, he will not smell the fragrance of Paradise on the Day of Ressurrection.”
(Hasan) [The Book of Knowledge: Sunan Abu Dawud]
This hadith reminds us to amass data for the pleasure of Allah alone. If a non secular scholar acquires it to make it a way of worldly features, then it turns into such a severe crime that such an alim/scholar won’t even odor the perfume of Jannah, though its perfume will be smelt from a really nice distance. This signifies that she or he won’t enter Jannah together with the saved. May Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) save us from such an finish.
However, if a scholar features wealth or different worldly features via it with out that being his or her intention, then it’s a completely different matter. In that case, it’s not dangerous for her or him, so long as she or he makes use of the wealth or energy gained, in a fashion pleasing to Allah.